This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overall administrative tasks including telephone inquiries, e-mail, internal and external mail, scheduling meetings, and calendar management for departmental heads.
* Technology component for this role includes the following administrative responsibilities where this person must use the following:
o Brassring - applicant tracking system and database
o SuccessFactor - learning management system
o PeopleSoft - HRIS database
* Coordination and facilitation of the recruitment appointments (including some scheduling of candidates)
* Coordination of new hire on-boarding, including preparation and distribution of internal and external offer letters for the Woodcliff Lake R&D organization.
* Updating and maintenance of employee changes including transfers and terminations and creation of corresponding data input forms for entry into the PeopleSoft database
* Support the management of departmental budgets by establishing purchase orders and managing invoice submissions to Accounts Payable as well as reconciliation of purchasing cards and expense reports, etc.
* Support external consultant relationship management through processing of contract proposals and addressing specific service delivery requirements.
* Plan, prepare, and coordinate employee training and development workshops including:
o Scheduling training workshops
o Managing the logistics for training programs such as order training materials, securing training room (onsite and offsite), setting up the training rooms, managing audio visual equipment, sending out pre-work assignments, catering, etc.
* Design and prepare educational materials such as handouts, presentations, etc.
* Manage the training program evaluation process
* Handling documentation of a highly confidential nature specific to employee data
* 1-3 years HR administrative support experience
* BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related discipline REQUIRED
* Previous human resources or training work experience required.
* Significant sensitivity and respect for confidentiality
* Excellent written and interpersonal skills with varying levels of management
* Strong customer services skills in order to effectively respond to multiple employee inquiries
* Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently and take initiative
* Must be a self-starter and team player
* Must have solid computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes)
* Experience with HR systems such as PeopleSoft system, learning management system, applicant tracking, etc.