HR DOT Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work closely with vendor to ensure compliance of all DOT driver files.
* Work closely with vendors to administer random drug testing throughout year.
* Receive and prepare vendor invoices for proper signature.
* Work with vendor to ensure 100% compliance of driver files.
* Liaison with PCM in designated region for compliance issues related to driver qualification and DOT regulations.
* Coordinate random drug tests with vendors and contact PCM with monthly pull list.
* Receive and prepare vendor invoices.
* 1 to 2 years Safety and/or DOT related work experience
* Working in a trucking company/motor carrier
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Ability to Multi-task and be highly organized
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations per Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
* Prior DOT/Fleet coordination experience
* Associate's Degree and/or related work experience
* Prior Human Resources or other related experience
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day.