HR Director 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
Seeking an experienced strategic /tactical Director of Human Resources. This role is responsible for leading human resources initiatives and promoting a high performance environment including recruiting and selection, benefits administration, payroll, compensation, policy development and compliance, employee and labor relations, talent development, performance management, and communication. The incumbent will define HR programs and processes to facilitate the achievement of business results and organizational effectiveness.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* At least ten (12) years of progressive experience in Human Resources and an undergraduatedegree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline required.
* A graduatedegree in Business or Human Resources is desirable.
* Solid understanding of best practices gained in an established well regarded organization with demonstrated experience managing and directing all HR efforts at a medium sized organization.
* Demonstrated knowledge of HR concepts in theory and practice (i.e. performance management, employee relations, employment law, compensation & benefits, training Detail oriented with ability to meet and work within specified objectives and timelines.
* Professional presence and strong customer service orientation.
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Able to maintain manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
* Strong computer skills in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with applicant tracking and payroll systems
* Location Jackson ,TN
* Industrial Manufacturing
* Experience Manager /Director