This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNational Funding is seeking an HR DIRECTOR to join the company to oversee its HR department. This senior management role reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for providing the full range of HR support for our growing business, which currently has 200 employees. This is a hands on position with responsibility for coordination and implementation of systems, processes, policies and programs regarding recruitment, orientation/on-boarding, talent development, management training, compensation, benefits administration, safety, health, regulatory compliance, employee relations, and employee events.
National Funding has been recognized in 2013, 2014, and 2015 by Inc. Magazine and the San Diego Business Journal for being one of the fastest-growing companies both locally and nationwide. With a recent office expansion, we are set to continue this growth.
* Administers the Human Resources programs (e.g. benefits, recruiting, performance management, and salary administration programs) and develops/implements changes as needed.
* Oversee talent acquisition for all departments with a strong focus on inside sales recruitment. Work with in-house recruiter to develop tools to attract and retain quality employees.
* Stay current on human resource laws and trends to ensure the organization is fully compliant with regard to its policies, procedures and practices
* Coaches managers and employees through the performance management process assisting in the resolution of issues and fostering productivity and leadership development
* Oversees annual benefits open enrollment process. Researches options to maintain a competitive benefits program.
* Responsible for resolving employee relations issues. Conducts internal investigations as required.
* Manages activities involved in the design and implementation of rewards, recognition and other employee programs and practices
* Provides market research where needed to support initiatives (compensation benchmarking, workforce trends, best practices, etc.)
* Performs needs assessments and recommends supervisory and employee training and development initiatives. Develop and conduct training programs or partnering with outsourced consultants to meet the needs of the organization.
* Other responsibilities as assigned
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Bachelors' degree in Business, Human Resources, Organization Development or equivalent
* 7 to 10 years of progressive human resources management experience leading and motivating teams and implementing changes with an emphasis on execution
* SPHR certification preferred
* Experience managing an HR team
* Experience working for companies with inside sales
* Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
* Experience with HRIS, preferably Paycom
* Extensive employee relations experience
* Proactive about implementing time and cost saving measures
* Strong analytical skills
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship management skills with all levels of employees
* Ability to influence and drive process
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a cross functional environment interacting with sales, operations, marketing and accounting departments
ABOUT NATIONAL FUNDING
Founded in 1999, National Funding is one of the country's leading financial technology companies for small and medium-sized businesses, providing working capital loans, equipment financing, merchant cash advances and credit card processing. National Funding has provided more than $1 billion in capital for over 20,000 businesses nationwide. The company believes in American small business owners, and strives to provide fast turnaround, flexible solutions and great service to all of its customers and clients in a diverse range of industries including: automotive, construction, excavation, manufacturing, retail, packaging, printing, restaurant, telecommunications, trucking, and waste management, among others. The company was recognized on the Inc. 500 | 5000 list for the past three years, as well as one of San Diego Business Journal's Fastest Growing Companies for the past three years.