This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
The Dubin Group
Bala Cynwyd, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:8874
Our client is a national broadcasting company with an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist to oversee the HR functions in a number of their markets. This position requires travelling to the markets to meet with employees and audit functions. Responsibilities are 25% employee relations and 75% administrative.
* Assist managers with drafting job postings. Provide support to hiring managers, such as supplying interview questions and advice.
* Ensure "On-Boarding" procedure is followed.
* Handle all job postings/closings on career's site for all markets
* Coordinate all aspects of EEO program for the markets.
* Be the resource for employees to contact if they have issues or concerns in the workplace.
* Work directly with the VP of HR to develop an action plan to address employee concerns.
* Perform Exit Interviews and alert VP of HR on any areas of concern.
* Facilitate monthly benefits orientations for new employees and provide ongoing assistance to employees with benefits issues or questions.
* Be knowledgeable of federal and specific states' FMLA laws. Assist employees with required paperwork.
* Track and monitor FMLA.
* Assist employees with work injury claims.
* Assist with annual Open Enrollment Period.
* Participate in Wellness program.
* Develop monthly wellness initiatives and implement programs in the markets.
* Handle monthly company wide communications regarding wellness program and facilitate monthly meetings with the wellness committee.
* Ensure markets are in compliance with company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
* Ensure markets are in compliance with new hire paperwork and required notices.
* Coordinate the annual performance evaluation process in the markets.
* Other duties as assigned.
* BA degree in HR or a related field required
* 2-3years of HRexperience, with a comprehensive knowledge of HR functions, specifically in employee relations and benefits administration.
* Must possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, be able to prioritize, and demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Must be confidential, able to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and follow through on work assignments with minimal supervision. Computer proficiency with basic applications is required.