This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAquilent is seeking an HR GENERALIST to join our growing team.
The HR Generalist is responsible for completing various responsibilities related to the effective operating efficiency of the HR department. This includes completing all employee life cycle transactions; serving as an employee resource on basic questions regarding benefits, policies and programs; recruitment assistance; coordinating training needs; updatingHR-related systems; presentations and general administrative functions such as personnel file maintenance.
* Coordinates and administers benefit programs. Distributes all benefit enrollment materials and determines employee eligibility. Enroll employees with carriers and process life status changes. Responds to inquiries from employees related to benefit coverage and work with vendors to assist in resolution. Escalates benefit issues as appropriate.
* Oversee process of monthly billings for all group benefit plans.
* Responds to 401(k) inquiries from employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Coordinates contribution election changes between 401k vendor and in-house Payroll department.
* Ensure department compliance and organization with the proper creation PHR certification is desired
* Two-years' experience in HR-related position
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
* Experience with ADP and Costpoint is a plus