This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Mt Sterling, KY
Mount Sterling, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Human Resources Generalist position in the Mount Sterling & Morehead KY area. This is a direct hire position. In this role, you will work directly with the HR manager. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this HR Generalist job include:
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Provides support to fill vacant positions
• Manages the HRIS system to ensure accurate records for employees are maintained and current.
• Administers the company ADP employee portal
• Acts as the company's benefits representative and manages the open enrollment process
• Trains management team on new policies and guidelines such as performance review, onboarding process and compliance law
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years related experience
Send your resume to: Shawna.firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled