This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Panama City Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONCoordinates and/or administers all human resource functions including compensation, benefits, performance reviews, recruitment, Affirmative Action Plan, regulatory and company compliance auditing/reporting and maintains excellent employee relations across the organization. Analyzes, prepares and reviews payroll, salary adjustments, payrolltaxes and year end processing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS identifying qualified candidates, conducts and/or coordinates panel interviews, completes background checks and/or other paperwork, acts as a liaison between applicants and the credit union, and participates in orientation of new employees. Creates recruiting strategy; develops and maintains a network of contacts including Internet recruiting sources; composes advertising copy and places ads to entice experienced candidates.
20%-- Administers and promotes employee benefits including FMLA, 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short monitors current developments in employee benefits and personnel practices and proposes changes as appropriate.
20% --Maintains and updates the HRIS, timekeeping, payroll, and other systems; processes bi weekly payroll to include calculation of annual salary adjustments, and incentive program payments. Implements wage administration procedures in accordance to Federal law and internal policies. Audits the payroll database to ensure accuracy. Produces reports and General Ledger (GL) files for Accounting to balance payroll GLs. Conducts HR audits and prepares reports as needed.
10% --Collects, analyzes, prepares, and submits statistical reports and other reports to monitor recruiting, benefits, payroll and other employee relations for compliance with legal regulations, organizational goals and policies, and for the benefit of management and government reporting requirements to include but not limited: Affirmative Action Plan, OFCCP, EEOC, EEO1, FMLA, short/long term disability, etc.
10%-- Administers the performance planning and review program. Assists managers with developing performance plans, coaching for performance and goal review. Prepares job descriptions and evaluates job salary grades using an established evaluation system.
10% Interprets credit union policies and government regulations, ensuring compliance in related areas. Stays abreast of developments affecting human resources management practices. Counsels supervisors, managers, and employees on Human Resources and employee job related issues.
5% --Maintains and updates the Human Resource Information System, employee files, and other human resource records to document personnel actions in accordance with credit union policies and government regulations.
5%-- Ensure compliance with all regulatory programs including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control Program and Customer Identification Program. Assists other department personnel and performs other duties as assigned.
1. Ensure that all human resource programs and processes relating to recruiting, staffing and employee relations are in compliance with organizational policies, and relevant regulations and laws and audit ready.
2. Recruit and screen qualified candidates for all positions in a timely fashion.
3. Prepare and submit all required reports within established time frame.
4. Provide friendly, professional and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
5. Ensure employees are aware of their benefit options and enroll eligible employees within 30 days of hire, process employee benefit changes within 30 days of notice. Ensure employee data with benefit carriers is current upon enrollment/benefit changes to include appropriate entry/edit of employee data as appropriate.
6. Develop programs to promote employee relations programs to employees as appropriate.
7. Creates and maintains employee personnel and benefit files. Keep HR systems current. Set up user accounts, reset passwords, and terminate user access where necessary.
8. Answer employee queries within 24 hours as possible or at least let them know it is being worked on.
9. Prepare reports, conduct audits, and conduct updates and upgrades within specified time frame.
10. Completes required BSA/AML training with a passing grade of 80% or higher. Completes required Customer Identification and Red Flags Program requirements to include documentation of discrepancy resolution as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EXPERIENCE: Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
EDUCATION: Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and
tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
OTHER SKILLS: Knowledge of personnel administration, compensation, benefits, training, payroll and employee relations. Requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and HRIS.