This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
One of our direct Client
* Administer compensation and benefit plans
* Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
* Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Aptitude in problem-solving
* Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
* BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
* Additional HR training will be a plus
* Experience in US IT staffing (must)