This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONABOUT LEIDOS
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS or 7years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
* 3+ years of supervisory experience
* Prior HRBP or Centers of Expertise experience
* International HRexperience
* Experience with benefits selection and administration
* Experience with high growth staffing
* Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
* Ability to work independently
* Talent assessment and development skills
* Solid strategic problem-solving attributes
* Effective business acumen and analytical skills
_Leidos creates IT and OT software products for large scale enterprises in a wide variety of markets. Our products range from Network Forensics to Process Control System audit and reporting. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. _