HR Leadership Development Program (HRLDP)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMinimum Degree Required
Non-Manager - Entry-Level (0+ years exp)
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it s our people who make us a great company. So we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day* Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.
Maxim s Human Resources Leadership Development Program (HRLDP) provides graduates with hands-on experience complimentary to their education and areas of interest. Selected candidates will join the HR team as a Human Resources Representative, and will be given the opportunity to collaborate with experienced HR professionals, while also owning various projects independently. The HRLDP is two-three years in length and consists of two-three specialist and HR Business Partner assignments. HRLDP rotations may include: HR Business Partner, Global Compensation, Benefits, Learning and Development, Staffing Operations & University Relations, Recruiting and HR Systems. Rotation order and length will vary based upon company need and interest of the candidate.
This is not your typical HRLDP! The rotations are heavily geared toward candidate s personal goals and interests. Business need is only one factor in determining rotation placement. At Maxim, You come first.
Responsibilities may include:
* Coaching business leaders on leading, managing and driving change throughout their organizations
* Encouraging, motivating and guiding individuals and teams in order to improve organizational effectiveness
* Collaborating with assigned client groups to deliver HR strategies and programs (performance management, employee relations, talent and focal review, staffing, etc.)
* Developing and communicating compensation and/or benefit plans and changes
* Ensuring compliance with state and federal laws, and educating employees and business leaders on those requirements
As a new hire, you can expect:
* Competitive total rewards package (base + bonus + relocation), comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) with company contributions and immediate vesting, and generous time-off policy (17 vacation days and paid holidays)
* Educational assistance programs
* Employee discounts at local businesses (i.e., gym memberships, cell phone service, entertainment)
* Sporting leagues and event sponsorship
* San Jose, CA
* Beaverton, OR
Ask us about:
* Maxim Toastmasters
* Exploring Beyond your Desk (EBYD)
* Developing Professionals of Maxim (DPoM)
* Leadership Challenge
* Must be pursuing a Master's degree in Human Resources or related field
* Sponsorship not offered for this opportunity
Maxim Integrated is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Relocation Assistance Available
Visa Sponsorship Available