This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a HR Manager to join our Human Resources Team in the Boston Corporate Office.
* Partner with senior executives and management to develop and execute plans that optimize talent, organizational structure, people processes and culture.
* Provide guidance to internal clients on implementation of key programs and practices.
* Partner with key stakeholders to meet talent needs. Develop strategic staffing plans and recruiting activities for open positions.
* Identify, manage, and resolve employee relations issues.
* Drive performance management for all employees, including review process, promotions, and talent review/succession planning program.
* Advocate for employee engagement using survey data and other metrics to develop action plans and address key resources
* Drive Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
* BA/BS degree with major concentration in HR related field. Professional HR Certification is desired
* Minimum of 8 years experience in client-focused HR generalist role, including learning and development, recruiting, employee relations, and compensation
* Ability to establish relationships with all levels of an organization and comfort in working with senior management
* Strong excel skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization is preferred
* Experience managing a decentralized team
* Project management skills and ability to coach and influence senior leadership
* High energy individual with strong writing, presentation skills, and project management/implementation skills; team player who can also work independently
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.