This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bemis Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosted Date
Regional HR Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Oversee all human resource functions of a facility. This includes oversight of both manufacturing and salaried /office employees. Provides strategic direction and change management support to empower and solve business needs in the areas of talent, culture, and operational excellence. Bemis" Centerville, IA location has about 250 employees.
* Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities
* Supports WCOM initiatives and leads T&E pillar
* Promotes and supports Bemis health and wellness initiatives
* Accountable for accurate data entry, understanding current Workday processes, and partnering with business leaders to ensure data integrity
* Handles all types of employee inquiries and issues
* Ensures delivery of annual trainings such as union avoidance, anti-harassment, core values, etc.
* Handles escalated employee inquiries and issues
* Provides guidance to leaders regarding employee matters to include performance coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, Individual Development Plans, Human Capital Plans, succession planning, salary planning, etc.
* Provides guidance on workforce planning which may include organizational re-design work, facilitation of a Talent Review/Selection process, job description creation and analysis, promotions, etc.
* Conducts employee investigations, discipline, termination, etc.
* Partners and collaborates with business leaders and serves as a member of the leadership team
* Responsible for project management of various initiatives, and may serves as a team/project leader in company-wide projects generated from Business Partners and the Corporate HR function
* Partners with the HR COE and Shared Services to ensure alignment with the needs of the business in the creation and delivery of HR programs
* Acts as the primary liaison between employees, union (if applicable), and management. Provides union avoidance training.
* Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct reports
* Bachelor s degree in Business, HR, or related field
* 5-7 years of Human Resource experience; experience leading and developing professionals; PHR required
* Minimum of 2-3 years of HR management experience
* Previous project management skills required
* Protects employee data and handles all information with integrity and confidentiality
* Build, inspire, and lead teams/individuals in alignment with the overall Human Capital Strategy
* Ensures we are hiring, developing, and retaining our best people
* Support HR Service Delivery Model and encourage employees to leverage the model
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise best practice sharing
* Drive consistency and sustainability with initiatives throughout the operation
* Assist in the development of a world class organization and demonstrated leadership in building Bemis culture.
* Successfully achieve milestone targets for HR roadmap
* Institutionalize the performance management process and demonstrate differentiation in rewards.
* Foster change leadership.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer