This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMedpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team! We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team at our global headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of corporate HR experience with a focus in recruiting.
This position will act in a Generalist capacity, partnering with a variety of groups within the company to provide HR support. A large focus of this position will be to recruit; including creating recruitment plans, work with internal and external recruiters, and managing the overall recruitment and offer process. This position will also be responsible for employee relations within designated groups. In addition, the HR Manager will be expected to build and maintain strong relationships with internal managers and to be willing to provide guidance and new ideas to the HR/recruitment process. The HR Manager will be expected to work on and manage other projects as well as mentor more junior human resource colleagues.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Act as HR Business Partner for designated internal groups;
* Partner with managers to guide them in a variety of employee relations matters;
* Deliver training sessions as needed;
* Manage recruitment efforts for multiple openings;
* Create custom recruitment plans for a variety of positions;
* Track recruiting metrics and evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting strategies;
* Generate and propose different recruitment ideas;
* Screen, interview, and communicate with candidates during the interview process; and
* Oversee the follow-up and onboarding process for multiple positions.
* Bachelor's degree;
* At least 5 years of HR Generalist experience with a focus in recruitment;
* HR Management experience is a plus;
* Strong interviewing and assessment skills;
* Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
* Pharmaceutical or CRO experience is a plus.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets