This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION SUMMARY:
Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures, with the goal of promoting a healthy, positive working environment. Responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting the Client's Service Standards at all times.
2. Plans, organizes and controls activities of the HR department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
3. Establishes and maintains departmental records and reports. Participates in Huddles, Focus Friday's and attends other meetings, such as seminars.
4. Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
5. Assist HR Director with developing, recommending, and implementing personnel policies and procedures.
5 years of HR management experience in a hospitality industry