This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition ID
* The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global food and beverage powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $29 billion in revenue and is the 3rd largest food and beverage company in North America and 5th largest in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
* This is a role for someone who craves a challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model for Kraft Heinz. It is both a strategic and a tactical position.
Role / Title
* Kraft Heinz Company is seeking a Human Resource Manager in our Jacksonville, FL facility to provide both tactical and strategic Human Resource (HR) management leadership for the Plant. In this role, you will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals and partner/participate in Kraft Heinz wide HR projects.
Key Components of the role
* Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the plant.
* Provide advice and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices. Investigate and advice regarding internal and external employee relations and concerns working with corporate team on responses.
* Partner with client and lead on human resource processes, including the following: workforce planning, annual reviews (performance/succession planning), compensation administration, organizational change/effectiveness, implementation of process improvement (Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing) initiatives, planning, and facilitation; staffing and pipeline development
* Be responsible for ensuring that appropriate training opportunities are provided to employees to further personal, career, and organizational development
* Lead and develop the plant HR staff.
* Work with leaders and employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment driving employee engagement, which encourages the full use of diverse talents and abilities; act as an employee advocate; help drive various corporate and division business initiatives including development and execution of a communication rhythm to ensure that effective two-way communication takes place
* Work with corporate compliance and law department to ensure regulatory compliance in all aspects of HR including ensuring that the affirmative action program is kept current and that all employees at the Plant location adhere to guidelines of this program.
* Ensure compensation packages are competitive with the local area. Work with corporate compensation to recommend and implement benefits/compensation programs, which respond to the changing work force and provide a competitive advantage.
* Be a champion for employee wellness initiatives and drive through activities, education and awareness.
* Participate in the Quality Risk Management Process (QRMP) yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions.
* Be accountable for the QRMP system and operational standards as outlined in the plant accountability list in order to achieve targeted RCR.
* Be responsible for managing the HR departmental budget
* Works to provide a proactive approach to maintain positive employee relations.
* Bachelor's level Degree is required. Master's degree in Human Resources, business administration or other related discipline is preferred.
* Minimum of 5-8 years of progressive HR experience is required; Experience within a manufacturing environment is preferred
* Significant experience in labor relations including prior experience as a chief spokesperson strongly preferred
* Minimum of 2 years prior management experience strongly preferred
* Ability to balance role as employee advocate and business partner while maintaining neutrality and credibility with the organization.
* Experience developing and driving creative programs to attract and engage employees
* Possess accurate and updated knowledge of Federal and State laws applicable to wages, hours, working conditions, safety, labor relations, etc. to ensure compliance with state and federal legal requirements.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.