This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Bemis Company, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Posted Date
Regional HR Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
English | Spanish
Oversee all human resource functions of a facility. This includes oversight of both manufacturing and salaried /office employees. Provides strategic direction and change management support to empower and solve business needs in the areas of talent, culture, and operational excellence.
This position supports a single manufacturing location with about 260 employees. This role has one direct report and requires previous HR management experience.
* Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities
* Supports WCOM initiatives and leads T&E pillar
* Promotes and supports Bemis health and wellness initiatives
* Accountable for accurate data entry, understanding current Workday processes, and partnering with business leaders to ensure data integrity
* Handles all types of employee inquiries and issues
* Ensures delivery of annual trainings such as union avoidance, anti-harassment, core values, etc.
* Handles escalated employee inquiries and issues
* Provides guidance to leaders regarding employee matters to include performance coaching, Performance Improvement Plans, Individual Development Plans, Human Capital Plans, succession planning, salary planning, etc.
* Provides guidance on workforce planning which may include organizational re-design work, facilitation of a Talent Review/Selection process, job description creation and analysis, promotions, etc.
* Conducts employee investigations, discipline, termination, etc.
* Partners and collaborates with business leaders and serves as a member of the leadership team
* Responsible for project management of various initiatives, and may serves as a team/project leader in company-wide projects generated from Business Partners and the Corporate HR function
* Partners with the HR COE and Shared Services to ensure alignment with the needs of the business in the creation and delivery of HR programs
* Acts as the primary liaison between employees, union (if applicable), and management. Provides union avoidance training.
* Execute human capital processes including goal setting, performance reviews, human capital planning, and career development for all direct reports
* Bachelor s degree in Business, HR, or related field
* 5-7 years of Human Resource experience; experience leading and developing professionals; PHR required
* Minimum of 2-3 years of HR management experience
* Previous project management skills required
* Protects employee data and handles all information with integrity and confidentiality
* Build, inspire, and lead teams/individuals in alignment with the overall Human Capital Strategy
* Ensures we are hiring, developing, and retaining our best people
* Support HR Service Delivery Model and encourage employees to leverage the model
* Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise best practice sharing
* Drive consistency and sustainability with initiatives throughout the operation
* Assist in the development of a world class organization and demonstrated leadership in building Bemis culture.
* Successfully achieve milestone targets for HR roadmap
* Institutionalize the performance management process and demonstrate differentiation in rewards.
* Foster change leadership.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate a general nature and level of work performed by employees within a classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Disability and Vet Employer