HR Manager (Manufacturing) 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR Manager /Generalist - Manufacturing Environment:
We are a mid-sized Manufacturing Facility seeking an experienced HR Manager who is extremely hands-on, organized and experienced with OSHA/Safety reporting and Generalist responsibilities. To perform the job successfully, an individual should be well versed in HRIS, MS/Office (especially Excel), efficient reporting skills, deadline oriented, excellent planning skills, must have the ability to easily interface with different relationships within the facility, knowledge which is current with all HR Regulations and Compliance. Familiarity with privately-owned, smaller company cultures is a plus.
1) Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
2) Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
3) Administers compensation program; monitors performance evaluation program.
4) Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
5) Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
6) Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career path program, writes and places advertisements.
7) Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing.
8) Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
9) Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
10) Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from database.
11) Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
12) Participates on Safety Committee
Manages all aspects of OSHA reporting and required training for employees.
14) Performs other related duties as required and assigned.