This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
HR Personnel Srvices
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client, a medical supply company is seeking a highly qualified HR Manager who will provide Human Resources business partnership and leadership in the areas of: employee relations, benefits, talent acquisition, payroll, and compliance.
* Manage and administrating all employee benefits
* Payroll administration (ADP)
* Posting all open positions; ensuring company complies with all state and federal affirmative action requirements
* Processing all potential and new hires; processing all exiting employees
* Maintaining personnel, medical, I-9 and other employee-related records
* Handbook policies and procedures
* Managing workers compensation, auto accident records and random drug testing programs
* Advising managers and supervisors on a variety of HR-related issues, including: compensation, disciplinary actions, employee terminations, workers compensation, return-to-work programs, policy interpretation
* Preparing and filing of required federal, state and annual reports, including: OSHA 300 completing unemployment claims information requests and participating in hearings
* Bachelor Degree or Diploma in human resources or a related field
* 5+ years HR-related experience required
* Proven ability to stay organized and multi-task successfully with multiple priorities and deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent computer skills
* Proven high attention to detail
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills