HR Manager 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is in a 400 person non-union facility. Looking for an HR Manager who can provide leadership and guidance in the day-to-day management of human resources activities to maintain and improve the plant operations.
Candidate will be responsible for:
* Providing human resources management and policy administration for hourly and salaried employees
* Management and oversight of labor relations activities in a union environment.
* Performance management activities with plant salaried employees
* Promote employee relations activities
* Oversee the health and safety program
* Ensure legal compliance
* Meet corporate and government reporting requirements
* Perform investigations, represent company in grievance process and work toward complaint resolutions
* Oversee benefit administration
Candidates are required to possess the following:
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* 5+ years minimum human resources management experience
* Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws as well as EEO and Affirmative Action
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and HRIS systems.
* Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.