This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONHUMAN RESOURCE DIMENSIONS HAS BEEN ENGAGED TO RECRUIT AN HR MANAGER FOR A CLIENT IN SALT LAKE CITY, UT.
* Manage all employee relations for exempt and nonexempt employees
* Drive all HR operational activities for the facility
* Facilitate the performance management process to ensure retention and employee development
* Develop programs to position the company as an employer of choice in the community
* Supervise and develop the HR team
* Provide specialized HR counseling and support
* Partner with internal resources to drive organizational development and effectiveness
* Provide leadership for the strategy, structure and performance in the delivery of the full range of human resources processes and programs
* Oversee the daily HR operations in the facility
* Develop a culture of engagement and collaboration
* Implement initiatives to allow continuous improvement and change consistent with the business needs
* Implement and lead a talent acquisition process that results in qualified candidate pipelines
* Administer labor agreements and provide counsel to production leaders
* Support the people planning process to ensure a timely supply of qualitymanpower
* BSDegree in HR or related field
* 7+ years of HR management experience in a manufacturing environment
* In-depth knowledge of HR practices and principles, including all applicable labor laws and regulations and administration of health, retirement, and other benefits plans