HR Manager 8/24/2016
HR Personnel Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Manager of Human Resources is responsible for implementing, and administering all personnel policies and procedures, managing the Human Resource function, and facilitating all activities associated for recruiting, hiring, and development of company employees.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish a Human Resource Department Strategic Plan that aligns with the company's strategic plan with annual updates.
* Attends management meetings and helps in achievement of company-wide goals and objectives.
* Maintains organization staff by recruiting and interviewing; partnering with managers on candidate selection.
* Facilitates new hire orientation to acclimate employees to culture, policies and procedures.
* Oversees company training programs, and/or coordinates training resources.
* Oversees company performance management system.
* Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
* Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations, monitoring individual pay actions; recommending, planning and recommending pay structure revisions.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results is completed by management personnel in a fair and consistent manner.
* Assists in maintaining employee benefits programs and communication of benefits.
* Oversees company's reward and recognition programs.
* Conducts and analyzes exit interviews results; recommending departmental improvements.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
* Recommend Employee Handbook updates on a periodic basis to ensure that it is compliant with legislative requirements and organizational practices. Interpret and enforce policies and provide coaching and direction to managers as needed.
* Works with Safety Director to assist with the company safety and compliance programs.
* Assist with the workers' compensation program for the company.
* Monitor EEOC guidelines and submits related records and reports to appropriate agencies. Respond to any complaints filed.
* Conduct Human Resource Department meetings on a regular basis.
* Stays current on changes and developments in Human Resources and provides recommendations to management personnel on applicability.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
* PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
* Minimum of seven years of HR experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Hiring, Human Resources Management, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws Against Sexual Harassment, Organization Skills.