HR Operations Analyst
JOB TITLE: ANALYST, HR OPERATIONS
LOCATION: NEW YORK, NY
The Analyst, HR Operations will be responsible for quality control and audits for multiple benefit programs. Will assist in processes to capture and record employee data, ensuring the integrity of all data stored in the HRIS database. Assist in maintaining HR software solutions. Provides general administrative and clerical support for the HR Operations team including Compensation, Benefits and HRIS. Maintains confidential electronic and physical HR records.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs quality control and audits of health and welfare plans for multiple benefit programs.
* Runs data audits, and researches and resolves reporting/data entry discrepancies.
* Supports HR Operations with ad-hoc projects, special events, reports, data analysis and information requests.
* Assists with HR transactions including compensation and status changes.
* Coordinates between HR Operations and Payroll departments on employee transactions.
* Assists with data updates, imports/exports.
* Maintains and updates summary information for compensation, benefits and HRIS teams.
* Documents internal processes, training manuals, and controls.
* Prepares and distributes human resources reports.
* Responds to employee inquires and/or escalate to appropriate specialist.
* Assists with completing salary benchmarks as a backup.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR analytics required.
* Advanced MS Excel.
REQUIREMENTS AND GENERAL SKILLS:
* Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Superior customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to demonstrate proficiency using HRIS applications.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and Access.
* Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects.
* Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
* Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
* Some compensation experience preferred but not required.
* HRIS experience within Ultimate Software UltiPro and/or ADP Preferred.
* Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).