HR Operations Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR Operations Lead
Location: Nashville, TN
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
As a member of the HR Operations Leadership Team, this position will be responsible for diverse process management including planning, directing and controlling resources with a large and complex work scope. This position will work closely with all disciplines within the HR Ops team to understand team priorities and solutions, develop and implement project plans, and provide robust feedback and metrics reporting. This position will supervise and develop a team of HR Advisors.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead global HR Operations projects as project/process manager
* Create robust project plans, metrics, tracking tools, and presentations in partnership with HR Operations leadership, stakeholders and end users
* Strong employee relations and supervisory skills
* Develop and maintain project documentation including status reports, analytical reporting and tracking of issues
* Track and communicate progress to goal on key milestones and success metrics
* Perform risk analysis and identify required corrective actions, facilitating issue resolution
* Implement robust process management and continuous improvement initiatives
* Oversee transition of processes to/from Mumbai Operations
* Develop processes/methods to improve, simplify, and streamline workflow
* Establish infrastructure to keep the HR Ops team informed and aligned on key priorities
* Coordinate playbooks for annual HR activities such as compensation planning and open enrolment
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements across geographies
* Collect data and produce routine dashboards to document trends and record progress
* Serve as cross-functional resource and ambassador across HR disciplines
* Build and develop relationships with other departments/COEs in order to influence project resources and priorities
* Consult with other HR disciplines on matters impacting the employee life cycle
* Engage others in robust review and development of HR policies
* Assist with senior leadership ad hoc project or data requests
* Create presentation materials and corresponding back-up analytics/data for Executive review
* Assist with leadership and management of HR Operations team
* Support timely and accurate delivery of complex HR services, managing escalations as needed
* Develop leadership capability through hands on mentoring, coaching & rewarding team
* Provide infrastructure to support self-directed team growth, such as options for scheduling, technology and knowledge creation
* Engage with leadership team to drive the vision & culture of HR Operations and Willis
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent, advanced degree a plus. PHR preferred.
* Five (5) years or more of Human Resources experience and strong HRIS setup, knowledge, security, and functional expertise
* Three (3) years or more of experience independently leading projects and initiatives
* Broad knowledge of best in class human resources concepts, practices and processes
* Strong PC skills with advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Power-Point, Outlook, Sharepoint, and Service Now
* Prior experience entering and maintaining HR data and transactions within an ERP or HRIS system
* Excellent written and verbal skill-sets with attention to detail and follow-up
* Advanced organizational, time management and communication skills required.
* Ability to multi-task and manage projects in a cross functional environment
* Experience using data to tell a story, in support of project recommendations
* Strong managerial courage, personal resilience and ability to lead others through change
* Business Acumen
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Drive for Results
* Problem Solving
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Conflict Management
* Organizational Agility
* Presentation Skills
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Integrity and Trust
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (WLTW). Additional information on Willis Towers Watson may be found on its web site: www.willistowerswatson.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. Our continued success depends greatly on our ability to fully and effectively employ qualified persons, regardless of race, color, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, military status, ancestry, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights or equal opportunity legislation.
We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.