HR - Organizational Effectiveness Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ORGANIZATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS MANAGER OVERVIEW:
The Organizational Effectiveness Manager will support associates company-wide (with an emphasis in Supply Chain) by developing strategies, processes, programs, and tools for improving organizational effectiveness and people capabilities. In conjunction with the Organizational Effectiveness team, this person will serve as the supply chain process owner for the design and delivery of our annual talent and organization planning activities related to organizational effectiveness (i.e., performance management, talent review, succession planning, workforce planning, engagement, change management, organizational analysis partner with Human Resources staff; work effectively with employees at all levels; design and develop training programs for adult learners; measure training outcomes; manage projects to drive results for organizational effectiveness efforts; identify organizational improvement issues; generate organizational support and consensus; facilitate group processes; counsel leaders; provide feedback to performers; select and manage consultants/vendors; lead cross-functional project teams; lead the change management process and implementation of OE tools and techniques.
* Certification of SPHR, PHR, CEBS, or related designation preferred.
* Strong writing, presentation, and analytical skills.
* High level of confidentiality is essential.
* Typical office environment. Extended periods of time sitting, standing, typing on a computer is required.
* Light lifting may be required. 10 LBS.
* Willing to work some weekends if necessary.
* National and international travel required (up to 25%).
* We are a tobacco free workplace.