This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDETAILS: HR PARTNER
RATE: 55,000-60,000 + Bonus + Full Benefits
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Camden, TN
TYPE: Direct Hire Permanent Placement
HOURS: Typical work hours are 7:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 7:00 am to 11:00 am on Fridays, or as determined by Manager and business needs.
TRAVEL: National travelrequired (up to 10%). Ability to travelinternationally is preferred.
REQUIREMENTS: HR PARTNER
* Minimum of 5years' human resource generalist and/or Business Partner experiencerequired.
* Knowledge of relevant labor laws.
* Recruiting experience managing the full recruitment cycle is required, preferably in a corporate environment.
* Knowledge of employment law, hiring practices, interview techniques, and metrics.
* Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System (nice to have but not a must)
* OSHA certification preferred (nice to have but not a must)
* Safety certification (nice to have but not a must)
* Certification of SPHR, PHR, CEBS or related designation (nice to have but not a must)
* Experience working in a union environment (nice to have but not a must)
HR PARTNER OVERVIEW:
* The HR Partner is responsible for ensuring alignment between the business operations and HR practices and objectives.
* Understanding and translating business strategy, the HR Business Partner provides nimble and dynamic solutions to people issues using data to guide decision making.
* Providing consulting and coaching to leaders and associates to support our Mission, Vision and company goals.
* Act in a dual role as an on-site Safety Specialist, consulting on safety issues to management and leadership while also promoting safety awareness and assisting the safety team as needed.
* Cubicle /office setting in a manufacturing/distribution environment.
* Extended periods of sitting, standing and typing on a computer are required.
* Must be willing to work outside of regular business hours if necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES: HR PARTNER
* Act as a primary liaison for internal departments to design, implement and deliver employee programs that positively impact the environment and create engagement.
* Connect the correct internal HR resource for the business requirement; for example, compensation, recruiting, organizational effectiveness, or learning.
* Proactively identify and support the elements of change management with the business.
* Provide expertise in several aspects of the employment cycle by coaching associates on and providing tools for:
* Organizational Design and Talent Needs
* Onboarding and Training Plans
* Employee Relations
* Performance Management and Career Development
* Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; conduct effective investigations.
* Act as a consultant with safety issues to management and leadership for assigned shifts.
* Promote safety awareness for assigned shifts.
* Oversee OSHA compliance for assigned shifts.
* Assist Safety Specialist with ongoing safety inspections of facilities, operations and equipment to insure compliance and a safe working environment for all associates.
* Research, develop and educate teams on HR policies and procedures.
* Develop, analyze, and report out on key performance indicators and trends related to human capital to develop solutions to issues affecting the business.
* Train and facilitate people related programs.
* Facilitate and/or partner with cross functional HR Team on special projects as assigned.