Cisco Systems Inc. - San Jose, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
CISCO CAREER CONNECTION
UNITED STATES.CALIFORNIA.SAN JOSE
Area of Interest:
Level of Experience:
Experienced - Non Manager
Flexible Work Option:
HR Business Partner role supporting the Global Marketing and Corporate Communications organization. Responsibilities include broad client engagement, facilitation for business strategy development and organizational design. Executive team assessment, development and coaching. Acquisition integration planning and executive assimilation. Senior talent management including Director level and Manager level development (needs assessment and integration). Change Management with focus on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements, systems and processes. Strategic workforce planning. Leveraging and integrating annual cycle programs to reinforce HR strategy: Workforce planning, Performance Management, Career Development, Executive Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Pulse Survey, Executive Recruiting.
Critical Differentiating Capability Requirements:
- Demonstrated success in establishing business relationships as advisor, source of judgment and expertise
- Expertise to identify and drive HR solutions aligned to business strategy
- Effective pacing, prioritization and sequencing of work
- Courage to propose solutions others are reluctant to address, act in the face of resistance in the best interests of the business
- Extensive capacity to influence business leaders individually and collectively
- Partners collaboratively across HR function
- Strong Business Acumen
Requires 6+ year HR experience or equivalent in roles of increasing complexity/scope.
BA/BS Degree, Masters in OD preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Cisco is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: ,
E-Verity Right to Work Poster: ,
| | 1992-2012 Cisco Systems Inc. All rights reserved. | | |