HR Payroll Process Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient is seeking a HR Payroll Process Specialist
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
* Ensure global processes are aligned with the HR/Payroll model and structure in that we maximize efficiency through the use of technologies, support teams, i.e. HR Central and subject matter experts.
* KEY HR/PAYROLL PROJECTS AND INITIATIVES: Provide project management, oversight and/or coordination of key projects within the Payroll Operations team. Defines and maps Payroll processes
* Facilitate business process review meetings with key stakeholders ensuring that the end solution meets the business need
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Develop functional process requirements to meet business objectives
* Ensures that all process changes are accompanied with change management, job aides and training.
* Ability to take a broken process, then plan and deliver a solution based on best practices, using own initiative, with little guidance
* Ability to efficiently analyze data & processes, identify areas for improvement, and present a clear action plan to leadership team
* KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT (KM) PROCESS: Ensure that the Payroll Operations KM processes are linked and supportive of the technology platform, business requirements and capabilities.
* PAYROLL OPERATIONS SERVICE DELIVERY EDUCATION supportive of regional action plans.
* Bachelor's degree
* Must have 3+ years of experience (including process experience)
* Demonstrated history working in or with payroll globally
* Demonstrated history of strong performance
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously