HR ProfessionalHRIS 9/17/2016
Brown Brothers Harriman
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The HR Professional - HRIS will be responsible for a variety of tasks, which will primarily include the system administration and maintenance of Workday. This will include, but is not limited to the evaluation of system functionality, testing of system configuration changes, and the development of integrations between Workday and both internal and external systems. This role reports to the HR Manager HRIS.
HRIS PROJECT & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
* Understand the importance of continuous improvement and innovation initiatives
* Collaborate with HR COEs and suggest areas for improvement.
* Gather/document business requirements.
* Partner with HRIT in the design and delivery of integrations in Workday.
* Configure changes in Workday based on business requirements.
* Perform testing activities; document test scenarios, create test scripts.
* Perform data conversion and data validation activities.
* Resolve issues and defects.
* Provide assistance and support on HR projects as they relate to organizing and tracking the rollout and completion of various HR initiatives and efforts.
* Address inquiries from HRdirect related to employee data in Workday.
* Provide support to HR Centers of Excellence and other business owners in the firm on integration with Workday (i.e. Concur Travel Expense, Centerstone, Sum Total, My Compliance Office) and other requests (i.e. enhancements, defects, new functionality).
HRIS SYSTEM MAINTENANCE & CONTROLS
* Workday and PeopleSoft core table maintenance (i.e. departments, job profiles, supervisory organizations, membership rules, custom organizations, cost centers, etc.).
* Perform mass data loads in Workday (EIBs)
* Develop and document internal HRIS SOPs.
* Support internal/external integrations with Workday, including design, testing and troubleshooting.
* Conduct audits to ensure data integrity (i.e. supervisory orgs, cost centers, etc.)
* Bachelor s degree required
* Minimum of 3 years HRIS experience
* Workday experience highly preferred
* Experience working in the financial services industry &/or in a global organization is a highly desired
* Strong understanding of HR processes and procedures (i.e. recruiting, benefits, payroll, performance management, time tracking, etc.)
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, resolve issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
* Excellent organizational (attention to detail) and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical constituents
* Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and integrity
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel must be comfortable with v-lookups and pivot tables.
* Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems
Grade - 7
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.