HR Project Administrator - Temporary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 3/28/2017
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Temporary HR Project Administrator will lead/co-lead crucial HR related projects related to company-wide surveys, recruitment branding, and other initiatives. The Project Administrator will also provide administrative support. This position reports to a HR Project Manager.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this jobs duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
* Support the company-wide AIM Survey and produce reports based on results of survey, work closely with the Operations team in maintaining integrity of survey results
* Provide on-going assistance with recruitment branding initiatives
* Own and manage the Best Place to Work project and consistently research additional prestigious and sought-after lists within our industry for Panda to be a part of
* Assist with other high level projects as needed
* Bachelors degree in Business, HR or related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 3 years of work experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality environment
* Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer