HR Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
o Intense with regulators, working across multiple business units to gather data to ensure info provide is cohesive with regulations.
O FEDERAL REQUIREMENTS
O STRATEGIC THINKING
- RUN A FEDERALLY GOVERNED PROJECT FROM A TO Z
o Part of the To Big to Fill Campaign correction: "Too Big To Fail" campaign
o Financial Services experience
o Write a strategic play book for the regulators/ write a system correction: lead a project with IT teams who will write a system - no direct coding experience required
o True software development
HR PROJECT MANAGER
ARE YOU SOLID AS A ROCK WHEN YOU'RE JUGGLING A LOT OF WORKSTREAMS AND DATA WE\'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE THIS TO:
- partner with our business unit leads across the organization
- work with the program, business functional leads, and IT to manage creation of a technical solution based on the business requirements
- confidently liaise with governmental program experts
- write a strategic HR business process playbook
- keep your colleagues, director, and program leader up to date and happy
You'll be working in the HRSD Change Team in Nashville, TN. We're responsible for various strategic regional programs, from process management to technology improvement. And no two days are the same.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- worked in a similar position before
- an understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services with federal requirements
- a green or a black belt or PMP preferred
- experience in an environment where no two days are the same
- HR know-how, you know the processes and technologies by heart
- a great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
- an expert at building networks and connections
- a team player
- known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget