HR Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
5years' experience in a project management or HR Operations role
* Familiarity with HR business processes and systems Strong analytical skills, proficiency with excel to analyze large data sets, including financial data, and present results using pivot tables, graphs and charts.
* Strong expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Ability to develop and coordinate detailed work plans across workstreams.
* Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
* Strong organizational skills, with a laser focus on high priorities despite organizational interruptions
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels within the organization; Ability to tailor communications based on the informational needs of the intended audience. Experience managing workstreams across time zones.
* Ability to advise and question, as well as analyze and execute
* Effective problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
* A high initiative, roll up your sleeves "can do" mindset.
* Producing status reports and preparing presentation materials for HR Leaders Project Management tracking project progress, updating project management deliverables and documentation, identifying deliverable dependencies, managing to the critical path, coordinating efforts across workstreams, tracking, escalating, and resolving issues, risks and resource constraints.
* Oversee all restructuring activities, ensure close coordination and effective communication and alignment across all stakeholders.
* Collaborate with Legal and Accounting to ensure compliance with legal requirements and accounting procedures.
* Present the status to the HR Leadership Team on a monthly basis, and host weekly status update meetings with HR Managers, HR Coordinators, and People Services.
* Update severance calculations incorporating last-minute changes, additions, and deletions.
* UpdateWorkday with separation agreements and ensure coordination with payroll.
* Scrub data to ensure data integrity and accuracy.
* Bachelor's Degree.