HR Recruiter 9/9/2016
Global Aviation Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for a career that uses your full potential? Join the Global team and 'Raise the Bar' on your career. Good Employees are at the heart of our company. As a Global recruiter your role is to ensure that we keep each of our locations staffed with quality employees.
Our customers rely on us to keep their equipment in top working order and to get the most out of their assets. Because of that, we rely strongly on employees who display exemplary traits like: Integrity, Service, Leadership and Eagerness to Grow. With over 200 GSE mechanics serving 65 airports our success relies on us doing quality GSE, Fleet and Facility Maintenance with a sense of 'Aviation Industry Urgency' and to abide by our core values of: People First -- Quality Service -- Integrity Always -- Trust Earned.
Come help us 'Raise the Bar' - Apply today!
As a Global recruiter you will partner with management to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of Global shops and to deliver exceptional hires to the company. You will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships. You will be a true contributor to the growth and well-being of Global and will provide the talent that makes our company a success.
* Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-state organization.
* Assist management in forecasting and developing plans for key staffing initiatives.
* Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals.
* Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and that candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
* Work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
* Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
* Regular follow up with the respective hiring manager and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
* Build networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Research and recommend new resources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
* Craft engaging ads to post openings in all available venues (i.e. print, internet, organizations, social media).
* Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the job requirements.
* Conduct pre-screening interviews.
* Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data.
* Assist with On-boarding, where needed.
* Interact with all levels of the organization, applicants, candidates, vendors and customers with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
* Avoid legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures.
* Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
* Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and applicant tracking systems
* Strong organization and administration skills
* Maintain a professional, friendly and positive disposition
* Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
* Supports diversity
* Commitment to company vision, mission and values
* Must type minimum of 45 WPM
* Knowledge of multi-state employment law
* Proficient in social networking
* Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment life-cycle process
* Experience in mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources
* Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion
* High School Diploma or GED required
* 1 to 2 years recruitment/interviewing experience is required
* Experience in automotive/GSE industry a plus
Full Time Regular
This job requires sitting and keyboard usage for long periods of time. You will spend a great deal of time on the phone.
You will be in an office environment with occasional visits to job fairs and other employment outlets.
8 am -- 5 pm, M-F or as needed to meet operational requirements.
Benefits Overview: Superior benefits!
Our comprehensive list of benefits gives our employees and their families the flexibility they need.
* Medical Insurance (Rx included)
* Flex Spending Plan and HSA
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Care
* Life/Supplemental Life (Employee, Spouse, Child) and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
* Disability Insurance (LTD Company Funded)
* 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
* Wellness/Fitness Benefit/Smoking Cessation Program
* Educational Benefits
* Vacation -- Sick -- Holiday (Two Floating) -- Bereavement, etc.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer through Affirmative Action. Women and Minorities Are Encouraged to Apply.
We appreciate the values, leadership and unique skills service members bring to the workforce and encourage opportunities to hire Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans.