HR / Recruiting Administrator 9/1/2016
Wheat Ridge, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apex Plumbing, headquartered in Wheat Ridge, Colorado is the largest wet utilities service contractor in the Front Range. Founded in 1985, we have been installing, servicing and repairing underground plumbing systems, and have earned a reputation for outstanding service with our customers. We're getting ready to grow again and need some talented folks to join our team!
We're growing fast and need your experience, skill and outgoing nature to help us keep up. You thrive in a busy office and have great ideas for how to create a happy, productive workplace. You are the face of the company at job fairs, networking events and enjoy talking about career growth with hard working people in the construction industry. If you are looking for a busy day where there's always something new to work on, then keep reading!
HOW YOU'LL SPEND YOUR DAY:
* Facilitating our onboarding program to make sure that our new hires get up to speed as quickly as possible
* Making sure that all new hire paperwork including certifications and license information is collected - you run a tight HR ship.
* Maintaining all employee files in good order - we have a lot of moving parts around here
* Communicating payroll and benefits documentation for new employees to the payroll administrator
* Looking for new perks and benefits that will improve our culture and help retain our great people
* Developing career path plans with the management team for our loyal employees
* Attending networking events, job fairs and building an apprenticeship program for inexperienced applicants
* Assisting in the development of training programs for office and field personnel
* Helping out in any way you can to make us even more successful than we already are!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
* An associate degree in Business or Human Resources
* At least 2 years of Human Resources experience in the construction, manufacturing or skilled labor sector - Recruiting experience a huge bonus!
* A desire to find, attract and hire the best available candidates - and the creativity to seek them out in uncommon places
* SUPER organized, methodical and have a 'system' for everything
* Professional communication skills - written and spoken
* You are friendly and outgoing - you genuinely like working with people!
* You are always on time or early - everyone knows they can count on you to deliver as promised
* You have a good sense of humor and an easy-going style
* Your attention to detail is remarkable
OUR TEAM MEMBERS ENJOY:
* A competitive salary
* Healthcare benefits and paid time off
* A healthy and productive work environment
Goldstone Partners is helping this growing, financially stable organization find talented contributors who want to be part of an amazing team. Please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only please. Unfortunately sponsorships or relocation cannot be supported at this time.