HR Service Center Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
HR Service Center Manager
Auto Req ID
The Manager of the HR Service Center oversees supervisors and coordinators on all aspects of the Service Center operations. This includes development and continuous coaching to the team. They create a positive and focused team environment by setting and expecting high performance levels, promoting empowerment and utilization of good judgement. The HRSC Manager would provide strategic guidance to assure impactful and timely assistance to the stakeholders. Works with outside vendors on service levels and expectations. The role includes, but is not limited to; addressing operational issues, resolving problems, staffing, data driven analyzation on process improvement and initiatives, compliance, goal setting, maintaining policies and procedures, and customer service quality standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for allocating work, monitoring productivity and compliance and ensuring quality of service
* Manages Supervisors and additional direct reports where/when needed
* Bring in new ideas for superior customer service
* Partner and continues to build the working relationship with other HR Supervisors, stakeholders and HR Business Partners
* Establish goals and metrics for team, measure performance
* Connection between the business need and various vendors
* Manages the process that supports incentives, rewards and SPOT Award programs
* Is knowledgeable, maintains and complies with all State, local and Federal regulations and requirements
* Create an environment of growth for the team members and motivate the team towards positive results
* Implement and maintain HR Reporting and auditing, retention strategy.
* Data-driven, fact-based decision making on how to process improve, staff, and drive results
* Additional project involvement as needed
* Perform related job duties as assigned
* A minimum five years management experience in a corporate environment or leading a service center
* Demonstrates strong leadership skills in team environment, problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution
* Knowledge of working with HR processes and procedures.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with flexibility to quickly adapt to change
* Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills along with attention to detail.
* Ability work independent and within a team.
* Proactive and highly motivated with a professional attitude and ambition.
* Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
* Experience with HRIS systems, Kenexa and Microsoft applications a must.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.