HR Shared Services CSR/Admin
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Essential functions and major activities:
Customer Service Responsibilities as 1st point of contact for all HR related services. Delivering accurate and timely processing of all HR transactions including payroll and delivering outstanding customer service to all customers.
1.Provide first point of contact support to incoming calls/emails/cases requests from internal customers and candidates.
2. Record caller inquiries and requests, communicate resolutions and update cases using case management tool
3. Maintain customer contact until case is resolved, including informing customer of status and resolution
4. Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to HR process, system and policy requests which are considered to be routine requests and require limited research
5. Escalate complex cases to appropriate specialist if additional research or expertise is required
6. Perform basic administration processing and approval of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation
8. Educate employees and managers on company practices and tools to encourage these groups to resolve questions on their own and assist them in leveraging these tools
9. Provide document support by managing incoming and outgoing forms, and information
10. Determine if inquiry resolved to associate's satisfaction.
13. Identify and resolve customer issues and anticipate future needs by explaining/suggesting/providing additional information that the customer needs.
14. Participate in written work instructions and flow charts for processes
15. Update and maintain self- service guides and trouble-shooting guides.
16. Meet key performance measures such as first call resolution, average answer speed and call quality and all other SLA's including time to maximum time to complete transactions.
17. Perform various HR tasks/projects as assigned.
18. Participate in Kaizens or other activities to gain productivity and shorten completion time on all activities
A) Minimum professional and educational background desired
BS, BA or graduate degree preferred.
Minimum of two years of applicable human resources service delivery experience, including HR administration, benefits administration or other related discipline.
Project Management or Account Management experience preferred
Customer service experience.
Proficient in general computer skills (typing, word processing, system of record input, payroll and spreadsheet skills)
Proficient in use of HR systems and call center technology tools
Able to sit for long periods of time to answer phone in timely manner and comfortable with using head set during all working hours
Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Ability to speak Korean a plus
Prior Experience in an HR Service Center
Strong Administrative skills.
MS Office Suite
Independent, Team-Player able to work within ambiguous and changing circumstances within a Fast-Paced environment