HR Site Leader / HRBP - Family Care
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HR Site Leader/HRBP - Family Care (Jenks)
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
Job Summary Human Resources Jobs / Jenks, OK - Jenks, OK Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
HR Site Leader / HRBP - Jenks, OK
Req. # 756464
The HRBP is responsible for partnering with the Team Leaders to drive the cultural change and people strategies that support the key business initiatives. The HRBP will be expected to provide thought leadership and strong execution on broad-based generalist, operational oversight for the Jenks manufacturing facility (500 employees/250 contractors). Scope includes design, development, communication, implementation and audit of sound HR strategies, processes and programs in support of achieving business objectives. Secondarily, this role will contribute in increasing overall HR functional capability within the company.
The primary accountabilities for this role include:
* Lead a cross-functional team in the areas of training, safety, security and an generalist in a fast paced, non-union manufacturing environment.
* Developing and influencing strategic and operational HR initiatives for Family Care to support the business plan
* Driving engagement and high performance in order to leverage talent as a competitive advantage
* Planning and ensuring effectiveness of key HR processes (recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance management, compensation) within the Jenks facility
* Attracting, developing and retaining top talent to support business imperatives
* Driving HR best practices across FC HR team leaders including guidance on best practices, processes, and tools.
* Acting as a coach for team leaders and employees, contributing to the development of others and self-development.
* Leading functional HR projects/initiatives on an ad-hoc basis.
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 5-7 years of progressive HR leadership experience with strong HR generalist background and deep knowledge of HR systems and processes
* Previous leadership experience
* Experience working in highly matrixed organizations
* Demonstrated success leading organizational change and influencing and coaching at the executive level
* Strong business acumen with a demonstrated ability to develop and align HR initiatives to accelerate achievement of strategic business objectives
* Strong understanding of industry HR best practices
* A track record of success in developing team leaders and teams.
* Ability to Travel 15%
* Prior experience supporting manufacturing and engineering teams and corporate staff functions in a decentralized environment
* Experience and demonstrated success in at least one non-HR, functional role
* SPHR certification or Advanced degree
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-OK-Jenks
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time