This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Talent Partner works in close partnership with the Talent Business Partner to support the Talent Strategy throughout the designated business area in order to drive business objectives. The Talent Partner will also project manage various projects and assignments across the Talent team. The Talent Partner will partner with managers and employees on people related matters including onboarding, employee relations resolution, and exiting of employees. The successful Talent Partner will champion Talent Initiatives. The Talent Partner will work closely with the Talent Business Partner to understand the functional areas strengths, external challenges, business objectives, cultures, as well as midrange and long term plans.
* Collaborate with managers and employees in designated business units to support and facilitate functional Talent Strategy, enabling business objectives.
* Coordinate people development action planning to maximize people and team performance.
* Provide individual and organizational coaching and consulting to employees.
* Participate and support the development and implementation of talent management programs.
* Work with Human Capital Analytics team to prepare quantitative and qualitative metrics and measures for Talent Business Partners for each key initiative to measure success and identify Talent gaps.
* Sponsor performance management tools and practices in support of driving a high performance work environment throughout the year.
* Ensure that promotion and reward decisions are closely correlated with individual assumption of new responsibilities, individual performance and department performance.
* Collaborate with centers of expertise, including Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Legal and Compliance.
* Serve as a Project Manager to deliver on new and ongoing change management plans, process improvements and integrations of new technology and systems.
* Assess readiness and obstacles to change and determine optimal pathways and methods to accomplish change.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory and policy requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field
* Minimum 2- 4years of progressive Human Resources experience
* Exposure to Talent Management Strategy creation and/or implementation preferred
* Pharm/biotech industry experience or a related life sciences field preferred
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Experience working with talent management programs, including change management and communication plans.
* Experience with coaching employees on talent and people related issues and strategies
* Ability to manage projects and resources to achieve project outcomes.
* Ability to synthesize and analyze data to inform appropriate solutions, and to measure impact.
* Excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal.
* Ability to think creatively and strategically to make recommendations and to execute assignments.
* An ability to build long-term, trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.
* A focus on delivering business outcomes through making best use of the whole HR function
* Knowledge and exposure to best-in-class and contemporaryHR programs and practices, including Compensation, Benefits, and a knowledge of relevant employment laws.