HR Transaction Services Sr. Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a HR Transaction Services Sr. Associate in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice, based in either our Chicago or New York City Offices.
- Participate in buy and sell-side financial HR due diligence, as well as global post-deal integrations with respect to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions for Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equity investors
- Analyze target company data to identify key HR-related financial exposures in a due diligence context, including those related to pensions, postretirement medical, executive agreements, change in control / severance plans, Section IRC 280G ('Golden Parachutes'), active health and welfare, multiemployer, deferred compensation, equity compensation plans, and collective bargaining agreements
- Assist in the creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with KPMG's engagement teams, and with practice and business development initiatives
- Assist KPMG's integration and separation teams on HR integration engagements, focusing on the establishment and merging of compensation and benefits platforms
- Three years of actuarial experience in the valuation, design, and implementation of pensions, post-retirement medical, and / or health and welfare plans with a top accounting or benefits consulting firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college
- On track to attain their ASA and/or EA designations
- Experience in M&A due diligence and HR integrations, including implementation of compensation and benefit plans a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .