This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Responsible for evaluating and maintaining the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) to include system implementation and maintenance, and reporting and auditing of data. Back-up for payroll.
HRIS Management / Analysis
* Design, develop, evaluate, analyze and maintain company HRIS and user security
* Project Manager for system implementations
* Make alterations to existing programs as necessary to develop, edit and run customized reports and data extracts for management, HR personnel, employees and others as needed
* System Administrator and user trainer for all ADP products (Payforce, RapidPay, ESS, Reporting) and Kronos
* Partner with managers to optimize functionality of Kronos system through training, system evaluation and/or alteration
* Responsible for ensuring accurate data entry by performing periodic audits and correcting errors in a timely basis
* Document procedures and maintain QC documentation as the subject matter expert of HR and Payroll processes
* Work as a liaison with Information Technology staff
* Serve as primary back up to Payroll Supervisor, including processing payroll, tax code set up, and correcting any errors
* Responsible for completing monthly and quarterly headcount analysis for ZOLL worldwide
* Maintain 401(k) Plan Sponsor Website data, and process funding of contributions and any associated errors with employee contributions and loan repayments according to federal law
* Inform appropriate individuals within the organization of new hires, terminations, transfers and promotions
* Assist Director of Governance with annual HR/Payroll compliance and policy review of subsidiary offices, including travel to sites
* EEO, VETS-100 and AAP reporting
* Develop and coordinate the Annual Salary Planning process
* Special projects and other duties as assigned
* 3 - 6 years' experience in systems/data analysis
* Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel and Access required
* HRIS: ABRA Database, ADP Payforce and Kronos preferred
* Must be detailed-oriented
* Must be well organized and possess the ability to multi-task
* Strong communication and prioritization skills
* Project management experience preferred
* Experience with Data file transfers and imports
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States