HRIS Analyst 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
* The HRIS Analyst will lead and support the design and functionality of HRIS systems, processes and related activities. This role will lead and/or assist the HR department with other analytical projects through researching, compiling, computing and analyzing data via a variety of external and internal resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Administer assigned components of HRIS systems, programs and processes according to established policies, procedures and/or laws.
* Research, plan, design and implement new systems as well as production level support for current systems.
* Plan and organize meetings to advance projects; traveling to other company locations to complete these responsibilities as required.
* Develop and document efficient and thorough processes/procedures to support assigned activities.
* Design, execute, summarize and analyze company-wide employment surveys, event surveys and/or ad-hoc surveys to accurately communicate feedback on such activities.
* Review and audit HR data on a periodic basis; take actions to help ensure integrity in systems and processes.
* Analyze both numeric and non-numeric data to identify trends, problems and propose solutions.
* Generate and analyze reports for special projects on a wide variety of issues for the purpose of assisting management with decision-making and legal reporting. Generally, these tasks would be done using mathematics, percentages, ratios, spreadsheets, relational databases, etc.
* Review, assess and recommend improvements to existing company or HR related processes and procedures.
* Develop, present and maintain training programs associated with assigned responsibilities or projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field; Human Resources preferred.
* Two (2) years of experience using an HR Master Data system (e.g. SAP HCM).
* Two (2) years of experience in an HR analytical role.
* Microsoft Word skills to include the ability to open, close, create, edit and save documents.
* Microsoft Excel skills to include the ability to create spreadsheets (e.g. formulas such as V-lookup, graphs, pivot tables).
* Strong project management skills and experience in managing projects.
* Excellent verbal and written skills necessary in order to communicate intricate job-related processes.
* Demonstrate proficiency and understanding of Company Systems (e.g. AS400/iSeries/SAP/SuccessFactors) in order to effectively support department functions that utilize these systems.
* Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver's license.
* Ability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time.
DESIRED SKILLS AND BACKGROUND
* HRIS analyst experience.
* SuccessFactors administration experience.
* Relational database experience (i.e. MS Access or similar) with the ability to create tables, complex queries and reports from multiple sources of data.
* SAP HCM experience.
* Experience with AS400/iSeries/Sequel/SAP.