This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary
If you're looking for a career in a company that's evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry, AMN Healthcare is the clear choice. As America's largest and most respected health care staffing and management services company, we are the recognized leader in nursing, physician, and allied professionals. As part of the AMN team you'll work with motivated team members who have pride in - and passion for - what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. AMN will help you reach your professional and personal goals everyday while making a meaningful contribution. Experience for yourself The AMN Difference!
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the organization s HR systems including configuration, internal and external reporting and maintenance of team member data. Provides technology/systems support and analysis and leverages technology solutions to meet the needs of the enterprise.
* Responsible for HR system support and maintenance including identifying and resolving system issues.
* Responsible for system upgrades and modifications including identifying requirements, configuration, testing and implementation.
* Provide support of the HR department in supporting the technology and reporting needs of the department and the organization are met.
* Determines needs and is responsible for performing various system and data related audits.
* Responsible for gathering, preparation and analysis of data for internal and external reporting.
* Assists HR team members and users of information systems with technical issues associated with the HR systems by investigating problems and resolving or providing detailed recommendations on resolutions.
* Demonstrates HR knowledge and strong communication skills to deliver information or reports to stakeholders.
* Workday (HRIS)
* MS Office (Excel, primarily)
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Bachelor s degree in HR, Finance or related field.
* 2-4 years working with HRIS systems, or related experience