HRIS Analyst 8/25/2016
IT VisionZ Corp.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Sr. HR Business Systems Analyst/HRIS Analyst
Peoplesoft version 7.5. Please make sure candidates are familiar with that version.
The HR Business Systems Analyst role functions as a technical point-of-contact for Human Resource Information Systems. This role will support HR systems by providing HR systems and process expertise, including development, creation, testing, and analysis of modifications to HR systems. Provide production support and resolution of tickets logged by end users for HR systems. The HR Business Analyst will engage in cross-functional collaboration with HRSS (globally), HR (Knowledge Centers, HRBPs), and across EMC (payroll, IT, etc.) to improve service execution and processes which will therefore improve the effectiveness and efficiency of EMC's HR organization.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Provides an advanced level of knowledge of HRIS functions (including PeopleSoft) as well as the systems and tools that are bolt on applications such as Goals Management, Performance Management, and PeopleSoft Query reporting. Applies knowledge to support activities outside the scope of the day to day operations.
* Applies advanced technical knowledge of HRIS fundamentals to resolving issues with HR systems and integrations. Knowledge of HR processes and data analysis required.
* Performs data validations and troubleshoots issues.
* Works under limited direction.
* Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of the functional and technical aspects of HR processing and PeopleSoft application.
* Organizational skills.
* Communication skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Knowledge of job associated database/software/documentation.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Education Required: Bachelors (Non -Technical) Experience Required: 4+ years relevant experience