This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Global Partners LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Global Partners is seeking to add a new member to the HRIS team as we continue to grow and expand the implementation of Workday throughout the organization.
In this newly created position, you will work to support the Human Resources Management System (HRMS) Workday, in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This individual serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. You will be responsible for participation in HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects.
* Production Support
* Process improvement & providing solutions to process issues that occur
* Work Cross Functionally with vendors, stakeholders and HR colleagues on projects and systems enhancements, upgrades.
* Provide various reports, queries, and systems audits, data cleanup as necessary.
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field
* Functional working knowledge of Workday, SAP, or Peoplesoft or other HRIS system required, minimum 1-2 years. Previous experience with JDA desirable
* Strong Excel and analytical skills
* Ability to work at all levels of the organization
* Ability to work independently and provide solutions and consultation to the business
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Possess interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors