This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking a highly skilled Senior HRIS Reporting Analyst to join a global company in White Plains, NY.
Summary - This position is responsible for designing, developing and standardizing effective reports and tools for data reporting in HR.
* Respond to inquiries from customers on management reporting and data analysis requests, ensuring timely and accurate support.
* Analyze business reporting requirements by conducting information gathering sessions with clients, gaining understanding of business needs.
* Perform operational support of all reporting and audit tools including, but not limited to, design, creation, maintenance, and product selections.
* Develop, implement and support dashboard tools for use by management.
* Assist in the drive for quality through the development of auditing tools as well as other appropriate methods.
* Ensure legal compliance and auditing requirements are fully met.
* Develop, produce and maintain reports (depicting statistics, trends and metrics) for HR Service Delivery leadership that measure the quality and effectiveness of HR Service Delivery operations.
* Ensure the report catalog is maintained and up-to-date on the HR knowledge base.
* Provide end user training and support on HRIS analytical and reporting tools.
* Prepare functional and technical specification documents.
* Record inquiries, requests, and close out requests using case management tools.
* Assist customers to leverage Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS) for their reporting needs.
* Suggest and implement innovative ideas to improve HR Service Delivery management reporting and analytical services.
A) Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience).
BS, BA or graduate degreepreferred.
Four to six years' experience of working with global human resources systems including report writing.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of reporting tools in a relevant applications environment.
Excellent knowledge of database design, management, manipulation and querying.
Preferredexperience of working in a SaaS solutions' environment, Workdayexperience a plus.
Preferredexperience of working in a global human resources shared services organization.
Proficient in general word processing and spreadsheet skills.
Proficient in use of HR systems and call center technology tools.