HRIS Analyst - Workday
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
White Plains, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe role of HRIS Analyst involves consulting, advising and delivering solutions and data-based insights to Talent Management leadership and global HR partners. There is an opportunity and expectation to continuously enhance the impact and effectiveness of Talent Management solutions and processes and stay informed of industry best practices in the area of Talent Management. Utilizing Workday and other tools, the role will work with the HRIS team to increase skills and knowledge in other solution dimensions of security, reporting/ analytics, user experience and integration. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the administration and enhancement of core HCM systems concentrating on Workday Talent, and IBM Kenexa BrassRing Applicant Tracking System. Advanced system administration functions include core system administration, table configurations, system data loads, new release analysis and testing, and integration support.
* Partner with internal stakeholders such as the Talent and Recruiting functional teams to proactively drive the development and direction of Talent Management initiatives to improve process efficiency, reporting capabilities and data integrity. Provide support to functional teams for Workday, Learning and BrassRing (ATS) applications.
* Manage regularly scheduled Talent Management projects and processes including performance management, employee development, talent analytics, succession planning, learning and recruiting.
* Configure, administer and provide technical support for regularly scheduled talent management processes including the Performance Management and Talent Management processes.
* Coordinate Talent related activities necessary to support Workday upgrades including evaluate enhancements, perform integration testing and system maintenance.
* Develop and maintain documentation including global configuration and process requirements, process flows, design workflows and actions
* Maintain awareness of developments and trends in Global HR related to talent management topics including; performance management, employee development, succession planning, learning and recruiting.
* Work with HR leadership to support development of talent analytics
* Maintain data integrity in the systems related to talent management; ensure data is accurate and up-to-date for strategic reporting and analysis.
* Work with external technology vendors and liaise with internal partners to leverage technology solutions to ensure requirements are accurate and needs are met.
* Manage the team work queues, engage with end users to provide assistance with issue troubleshooting and triage requests for appropriate action.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar concentration preferred or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
* 4-6years' experience of working with global human resources systems in a fast paced environment, working simultaneously on multiple initiatives
* Strong working knowledge of Workday Talent processes, functionality and configuration
Strong working knowledge of BrassRing or similar applicant tracking system fully integrated with a core HRMS system
* Must include advanced knowledge and experience in developing, implementing, configuring, maintaining performance management, employee development, succession planning, learning and recruiting systems in a similar organization
* Knowledge of HR database design, applications, integration development, infrastructure design, development and maintenance
* Preferred experience of working in a SaaS solutions' environment, Workday and BrassRing experience a plus