HRIS Client Relationship Leader - Talent Acquisition
This position supplies HR domain expertise that works day to day with Talent & Development COE including supporting the Talent Management technology roadmap. The position supplies knowledge and triage on the functional usage of the tools, guidance on information, enhancements and impacts across HR. Determines location and standards of information related to area. MUST HAVE A SOLID BACKGROUND IN THE DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BUILDING OUT ROADMAPS FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT.
Provides basic HR project management for the Talent & Development COE which includes HRrequirements definition, development of testing scripts and coordinate HR acceptance testing, training and client liaison role to HR specialists and external vendors to support Talent & Development processes. Partners with the Information Technology group to develop and deliver HR solutions.
* Lead the functional components of projects that relate to tools and initiatives used to achieve desired project requirements. Facilitates definition of requirements and signoff for system testing as well as define and lead teams around functional test script execution. Document, train and communicate as it applies to annual (cyclical) and special projects. Partners with Talent & Development COE, other HR areas and IT to achieve successful completion of project
* Process improvements: Understand and recommends synergy opportunities based on Talent & Development client areas. Prioritize enhancements with management and follow our defined change control process
* Triage of tools and information - Research where tools or information questions arise from Talent & Development and determines and communicates resolution . Works directly with the Information Technology group when technical resource research is needed
* Information requests - Ensures information needs are met either through defined reports or through detailed analytics
* Assist with defining, driving and implementing the Talent Management roadmap.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years' experience in HR Application support across the key areas of talent acquisition, learning, development, performance and succession planning.
* Proven ability to manage HR projects independently and to leverage contributions of other team members to accomplish projects.
* Strong preference for candidates who have come from an internalHR shared services role or an HR professional services environment with experience across two or more HR functions including HR data management (HRIS), payroll, benefits, compensation, organizational management and recruiting.
* Superior attention to detail and ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment while managing multiple team member workloads to meet deadlines.
* Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
* Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring results through data and metrics.
* Ability to influence and negotiate
* Demonstrated team player, leadership and client relationship skills.
* Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Experience working across multiple countries
* Experience working with payroll teams and solutions, especially ADP
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.