This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Brockton Area Multi-Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary: The Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Coordinator accesses, enters, maintains and analyzes employee data in order to provide support to HR (benefits, compensation, performance management, recruiting, training and government reporting. Ensures electronic personnel records are accurate and in compliance with organizational policies and legal guidelines. Operates under general direction and performs duties with some latitude for judgment; refers more complex matters to Sr. Director, HR.
1. Responsible for the daily maintenance, data entry, audits and reporting of employment data; performs system audits; creates and runs ad hoc and scheduled reports using HR metrics.
2. Develops and publishes dashboards in support of projects and programs.
3. Processes data into usable tables and charts; merges various datasets as appropriate.
4. Confers with Payroll as needed to ensure data accuracy.
5. Identifies opportunities for improvement based on data analysis.
6. Analyzes, identifies and corrects minor technical problems; verifies data for accuracy, identifies inconsistencies and recommends appropriate action.
7. Responsible for data entry, maintenance and accuracy of personnel action forms (PAFs) in the system (i.e. new hire setup, employee transfers, employee status, terminations); ensures personnel actions are in compliance with current policies and guidelines.
8. Works with outside vendors to process Affordable Care Act (ACA) 1095 forms.
9. Provides guidance to HR Assistants and staff on the use and functions of HRIS and other technologies. Develops operational guidelines for administrators and staff.
10. Maintains the HR intranet site and resource page.
11. Acts as a backup to the HR Generalists (i.e. new hire orientation, new hire data entry into HRIS, benefit enrollments), as needed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree or Associates degree in HR, Business administration, Management Information Systems or related field or the equivalent in work experience.
Minimum two to four (2-4) years of HR experience
Minimum 2 years of HR technology experience including HRIS, applicant tracking system and other HR technologies (LMS, etc.)
Knowledge of various computerized information process flows in HR and Payroll areas such as:
o Database structure implementation and development life cycle
o Report writing
o Technical problem solving and analytical skills
o Maintenance of an HRIS system
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook