HRIS Coordinator 8/18/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Currently looking for a HRIS COORDINATOR for their Corporate Human Resources Department. The right candidate will support the PeopleSoft HRIS application and end users' use of the application and self-service tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Perform routine audits and take corrective actions with minimal supervision and escalate issues to supervisor as appropriate.
* Fulfill report requests from field including coordination with Report Writer when new report is necessary.
* Manage HRIS related calls, emails, and help desk tickets with minimal supervision and escalate issues to supervisor as appropriate.
* Research and identify root causes of problems and communicate clearly with involved parties.
* Support HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and enhancements of HRIS.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.