Analyst, HRIS 4 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company Overview
Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we* We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer*
Human Resources partners with management to attract, develop, engage and retain highly qualified people globally to meet the business needs. HR is responsible for designing and implementing the company s talent management tools and processes, and for delivering consultative services to management in support of talent decisions. Our primary areas of strategic focus include: Talent Acquisition, Individual and Organizational Assessment and Development, Performance Management, Inclusion and Engagement, and Rewards.
* Provide support for HR systems, including , but not limited to, troubleshooting and resolving HR systems issues, unexpected results or process flaws, performing scheduled activities, recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
* Create and analyze monthly turnover metrics, including finding new ways to visualize and analyze the data and making process efficiency improvements
* Develop and maintain reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools such as Excel, PeopleSoft Query, Saba Planning@Work, and ServiceNow
* Perform periodic HR data audit and take actions to help ensure integrity in systems and processes
* Maintain HRIS tables and provide data entry support as needed
* Interact with all levels and groups within the organization to implement, support and maintain HR systems
* Provide process improvement recommendations and maintain existing process documentation
* BS/BA degree and 4+ years of HRIS experience
* PeopleSoft 9.x experience including, but not limited to, Query, security, and recruiting
* Must demonstrate advanced Excel knowledge and have experience generating scheduled and ad-hoc metrics
* Exceptional attention to detail and strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
* Solid time management skills with an ability to prioritize your time and manage multiple projects concurrently without compromising quality
* Pro-active nature and the ability to follow through until assignment completion
* SharePoint, Saba Planning@Work, ServiceNow, and SQL experience is a plus
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 5 years of experience.ORMaster's Level Degree with at least 4 years of experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Additional BenefitsTuition Reimbursement
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Employee Training and Development